- This site is under constant construction so check for
- I have rewritten these pages to use
an applet for displaying chemical structures. If you are not familiar with this
applet check this link.
- I have made use of the
JSME Molecular Editor. If you are not familiar with this software please
check this link for how to use the JSME Editor.
- I have made use of JSpecView for
displaying spectra on this web site. My thanks to Robert Lancashire for this wonderful tool.
- Please note: all of the material on this site, and the included links, are copyrighted. Feel
free to link to this material, but please respect the various author's efforts and intellectual property
rights in producing these works.
HTML5 in place of JAVA. However the site still makes use of several different JAVA Applets, you will need
- 3D is here... I have added the ability to view some of the JSmol images in 3D using Anaglyph
Glasses (red/cyan will work best, but red/blue should also work). These pages are marked with: