- This site is under constant construction so check for
- I have rewritten these pages to use
an applet for displaying chemical structures. If you are not familiar with this
applet check this link.
- I have made use of the
JME Molecular Editor. If you are not familiar with this software please
check this link for how to use the JME Editor.
- I have made use of JSpecView for displaying
spectra on this web site. My thanks to Robert Lancashire for this wonderful tool.
- Please note: all of the material on this site,
and the included links, are copyrighted. Feel free to link to this
material, but please respect the various author's efforts and
intellectual property rights in producing these works.
- The site makes use of several different JAVA Applets,
you will need JAVA
- 3D is here... I have added the ability to view
some of the Jmol images in 3D using Anaglyph Glasses (red/cyan will work
best, but red/blue should also work). These pages are marked with: